Good Morning Mom!
Sorry I was groggy this morning when you had to go to work, but whatever you fed me last night (boy that was good stuff), kept my belly from growling all night. I got my first good nights sleep since I've been here! Its 8:10 and I just woke up. I guess I'd better go because I'm really hungry now and I have some things I've got to get done today. After I'm done eating, I planning on strolling down to the shop to see T-Paw and L-Maw. You have a good day at work, and I'll be waiting on you when you get home. Oh, may sure you have some more cereal for me tonight. If not, you need to stop by the grocery store on the way home and check to see if they have any other flavors.
Love Colton
No comments:
Post a Comment