Sunday, October 04, 2009

Flirting in Church

As a family, we have been struggling to find a new church. We decided to attend Cornerstone Baptist in Cleveland because it came highly recommended by my aunt and uncle and plus, its only a 2 minute ride from our house. Colton slept through all the singing and prayers, which was fabulous. Who wants to be the one with the screaming baby in church?! Soon after the preaching started, guess who woke up...Colton! He quickly realized that Uncle Bill was sitting next to him and found his way over to him. A little later, I hear him giggling and cooing, loudly I may add, to a little girl that is a few months younger. It was very cute! I think the entire church must have seen it because after service people were talking about them. Leave it to Colton to make a scene!

For the record, we loved Cornerstone Baptist. I high recommend to everyone that is looking for a church to come and visit. http://www.cornerstonenc.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Also May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...