Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The 3:30AM Light Show

I don't have to much to say about this - all I can do is laugh!

What little boy doesn't love flashlights?  Colton likes LOVES anything with lights!  Before putting him to bed last night he was playing with one of Justin's mini flashlights.  Some how it ended up on my nightstand before falling to sleep.  It's nothing new for Colton to make a early AM visit into our room - crying, wanting in the big bed with Justin and I.  I'm sure he is nearly sleep walking.  Since becoming a Mommy I have also become a light sleeper and hear everything that pops or cracks at night.  Not last night!  At 3:30 this morning, I didn't wake up to Colton crying or running across the hardwood floor - I woke up to him shinning the mini flashlight in my face.  I never heard him coming!  I must have been sleeping good .  It didn't scare me, but Justin nearly jumped out of his skin.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, does he climb out of the crib? Or is he in a toddler bed??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We changed him over the toddler bed a few months ago because we found him twice sitting on top of the railing. Boys will be boys! He LOVES his toddler bed - best thing since sliced bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's too funny! Good to know, I've been debating in whether to buy another crib or switch Maddox over to a toddler when the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete

You Also May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...