Our first picture as a couple. What a handsome little man! Maxwell Lee sure has changed A LOT since November 30, 2011. I can't even list all the changes, but we have since this time we have survived colic, severe constipation, many bumps and bruises, hundreds of tractor rides, concurred the fear of car seats, and the list goes on. I couldn't be more happier than to be Mommy to this little man!
2 weeks old
Maxwell - Two Years Old
We celebrated hid birthday bash one week earlier due to Thanksgiving and my eye surgery. We had a great time at the party. We celebrated with close family and friends. I will let the pictures tell the tale.
The Party Invitation
Eating is what these two do best - especially desserts!
Kendal is one brave lady eating at the kid's table
This Mommy only eats cakes made my Melissa's Delicious Creations
Maw-Maw sneaking a piece of the awesome cake!
Wow…That's a lot of folks in my living room!
Loved the tractors from Mommy and Daddy
Clean up time
Sitting on Paw-Paw Warner's knee - like I have since I was little girl
Hugs from Taylor - his preschool mommy
And being spooled to the core by Uncle Andy and Aunt Lindsy!
Opening a gift from Grandma Candace.
Colton the Ballon Boy!
And you can bet they both slept great that night!
Thank you to my mother-in-law for taking most of the pictures. It sure was a big help!!


No comments:
Post a Comment