Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's Almost a New Fresh Year

It is very hard to believe that 2013 is quickly coming to an end.  During 2013, I have been blessed with many great memories, events, laughs, travels, new career, and many more things I do not take for granite.  Life is too short and you should always say "I love you" to those you care for.  This year has also had its trials and tears, but the Graham's along with our Savior Jesus Christ we are overcomers!

The regret I have the most of 2013 (and 2012) is not documenting our life as a family and how much our boys have grown.  I've said multiple times I would be better and have failed over and over again.  The only great thing with me is that I do have photographs to document our life, but I lack the details.  I have great plans, but never execute them.  It is a shame and I am vowing to improve…today!!!

I would like to start this new day with a random memory from 2013.

My boys playing in their playroom with endless toys.  It's always a mess, but they love it!  And yes, they love being in their pj's.  On a weekend morning, we (aka: boys and myself) usually are in pj's until noon - that is unless we have plans or someone is coming to visit.  We have been known to stay in them all day. 
Captured: July 2013
Colton 4 years, Maxwell 1-1/2 years



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Also May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...