Sunday, July 12, 2009

Parking Garage


We went to the pool again today. The water was warmer so he did enjoy it better than yesterday. We splashed in the water and watched Daddy practice his cannon-ball.

Colton has become more interested in jumping up and down while you hold him rather than using his jumper. If we put him in his jumper, he would hold his arms up in the arm and grunt wanting you to get him out. It's cute now, but I think it’s going to get worse. He is becoming such a Mommy's boy. He did try taking steps in between all the jumping.

It was today I officially realized that one day that we will have to own a parking garage for our vehicles. It's nice to know that Colton has made himself at home and pushed my vehicle out of the garage. I guess that he should be allowed to park his ride out of the weather since it is a convertible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Also May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...