After weeks of waiting, we finally had our first beach trip for 2010 - which was our second beach trip as a family. I'll admit I was a little nervous, but the trip was fabulous! Colton loved the ocean; he thought the waves were hilarious. He loved it when the waves would knock him over. Justin and I never realized how strong the undertow could be until you stand toddler on the surf. And the sand... he didn't mind it at all as long as it was not on his hands. We tried keeping a bucket of water by our seats, but he would pour it out. We can't wait to go back in July!
This was the second year we traveled to the beach the week before Father's Day. We get together our good friends, the Yates' family, and laugh and socialize for hours. This year was special because it was Ethan [Yates] first beach vacation. Ethan was born 4 days before Colton's first birthday so it was amazing to see the changes a child makes in one year.
No comments:
Post a Comment