Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maxwell is Cured!!

Today I am declaring as the day Max is officially cured from colic. I know I have not posted anything about colic or Maxwell for that matter...shame on me I know! The few 2-1/2 weeks I thought we were going to have a super quite baby because he didn't cry when he was born, during shots or when he got hungry. What a perfect baby!! Well sadly he made up for lost time with crying periods starting at 5pm and lasting until 2am. If we were lucky he didn't have a short lived crying episode in the late morning. At 3-1/2 weeks I started taking him to the chiropractor. By the second visit I could tell a HUFE difference and by the third and fourth visit he was a completely different, happy baby!! Praise the Lord!! He has always been a perfect baby...now is one that doesn't cry so much. That is until you put him in a car seat. He is getting better at riding, but I will take one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Also May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...