Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our "perfect" morning

If it even possible to have a perfect morning, it happened today. Other than suffering from a headache caused by a dust storm at yesterday's tball game, it was the easier morning so far with two children. Colton and Max were just waking up and of course they were located in our king sized bed and Colton says to me, "mommy, max is talking to me.". I asked him what he was telling him. "He wants more toys!". Hahaha!! Just for the record there were not toys on the bed. That is the first Colton has ever said or done anything like that with his brother. It was a nice surprise. As we are leaving for preschool, Colton asked me if we're were going to see Brittany. I told him that she as still sick and was sleeping. He mumbled something and all I caught was "give her Colton hugs and kisses feel better.". Melted my heart again. Then almost to the church he tells me to hit the triangle button to turn on the DVD player. Hahaha!! I love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Also May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...